When we humans partitioned reality into pattern and process, we left no way back to where we started from, because pattern and process can’t be consistently confused. Instead, this partitioning led us into an eternal circle between good and evil. Nothing can we do to prevent specific expressions of good or evil, but can just handle the consequences of them. Everything is fixed, and you can’t change it.
- Cladism can’t find a consistent solution on any problem, because it is inconsistent
- On the difference between illustration and representation
- Is there “a tree of life” or not?
- On the fundamental problem whether classes are real or not
- On the difference between science and populism
- On the cladistic belief
- On the free will
- On the origin of speech
- On the insurmountable gap between reality and our discussion about it
- On the notion of a single truth
- On the problem with reality
- On classification, and Linné’s solution of its inherent inconsistency
- How shall we handle the impossibility to understand reality?
- Reality is nothing but an illusion
- On the problem with principles
The finding of Higgs… on Have particle physicists actua… relation101 on Can we understand what reality… menvall on The difference between Linnean… Gerald on The difference between Linnean… The finding of Higgs… on The finding of Higgs particle…