The fundamental problem for science is that although it is consistent, can’t find a truth, because there is no truth to be found. This problem means that ordinary people (ie, those that do not understand) are confronted with a choice between inconsistent dream (ie, populism) and consistent failure (ie, science). And, since they do not understand, and thus much less can spot inconsistency, why should they choose consistent failure in front of inconsistent dream?
- Cladism can’t find a consistent solution on any problem, because it is inconsistent
- On the difference between illustration and representation
- Is there “a tree of life” or not?
- On the fundamental problem whether classes are real or not
- On the difference between science and populism
- On the cladistic belief
- On the free will
- On the origin of speech
- On the insurmountable gap between reality and our discussion about it
- On the notion of a single truth
- On the problem with reality
- On classification, and Linné’s solution of its inherent inconsistency
- How shall we handle the impossibility to understand reality?
- Reality is nothing but an illusion
- On the problem with principles
The finding of Higgs… on Have particle physicists actua… relation101 on Can we understand what reality… menvall on The difference between Linnean… Gerald on The difference between Linnean… The finding of Higgs… on The finding of Higgs particle…