People say that if they can’t understand what I’m saying, then it is up to me to explain it simpler. I instead say that the fact that there are many people that don’t understand what I’m saying may end the world. The problem is not for me to explain it simpler, but rather that so many people simply can’t understand. The problem does not reside in explaining understanding, but in that so many people can’t understand.
- Cladism can’t find a consistent solution on any problem, because it is inconsistent
- On the difference between illustration and representation
- Is there “a tree of life” or not?
- On the fundamental problem whether classes are real or not
- On the difference between science and populism
- On the cladistic belief
- On the free will
- On the origin of speech
- On the insurmountable gap between reality and our discussion about it
- On the notion of a single truth
- On the problem with reality
- On classification, and Linné’s solution of its inherent inconsistency
- How shall we handle the impossibility to understand reality?
- Reality is nothing but an illusion
- On the problem with principles
The finding of Higgs… on Have particle physicists actua… relation101 on Can we understand what reality… menvall on The difference between Linnean… Gerald on The difference between Linnean… The finding of Higgs… on The finding of Higgs particle…