If there indeed are Higgs particles out there, as particle physicists believe and claim, then there is no difference between particles and fields. If there is no difference between particles and fields, then there is neither any difference between particles and waves. If there is no difference between particles and waves, then there are no particles, thus leaving particle physics without an area of research.
- On the difference between illustration and representation
- Is there “a tree of life” or not?
- On the fundamental problem whether classes are real or not
- On the difference between science and populism
- On the cladistic belief
- On the free will
- On the origin of speech
- On the insurmountable gap between reality and our discussion about it
- On the notion of a single truth
- On the problem with reality
- On classification, and Linné’s solution of its inherent inconsistency
- How shall we handle the impossibility to understand reality?
- Reality is nothing but an illusion
- On the problem with principles
- On a single understanding of the world
The finding of Higgs… on Have particle physicists actua… relation101 on Can we understand what reality… menvall on The difference between Linnean… Gerald on The difference between Linnean… The finding of Higgs… on The finding of Higgs particle…